4892 Clarendon at Kingsway
More detail on the development proposal outlined below can be found at 4892 Clarendon Street — DE414880. As a resident of Norquay, Jeanette Jones has undertaken to inspect these six files and has not discovered any features that raise concerns.
Transcription of City of Vancouver Notification Postcard:
* * *
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION NO. DE414880
4892 Clarendon Street (at Kingsway) October 18, 2011
We have received a Development Application from Andrew Cheung Architects Inc. to construct a 5-storey Retail/Residential development at the above-noted address.
The proposal includes:
• a total of 4,103 square feet of Retail, along with two townhouse units, on the ground floor;
• a total of 23 dwelling units on the second to fifth floors;
• two levels of underground parking;
• an approximate height of 56 feet; and
• an overall floor area of 28,514 square feet.
As a neighbour, we welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on the above-noted aspects on, or before November 2, 2011.
For more information regarding this proposal, please visit our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
If you do not have web access, please contact Benny Mah, Project Co-ordinator at 604.873.7717
* * *